You’ve finished up the projects and raised the invoice to your client. And now you’re moving on to the next project
But, your client has gotten busy with other things & missed your invoice.
Every time you check, your bank balance looks the same and it’s awkward to remind your clients to pay you.
Because this might ruin your long-term business relationships as well.
What if you could automate reminders with personalized messages and create a more positive relationship with your clients?
Paperwrk helps you keep track of all your overdue payments & and gently reminds customers when a payment is due.
It’s so easy to get started with Paperwrk Chasr!
- Upload your client invoices manually or via the built-in integrations
- Create/Customize your own message or choose from the available templates
- Keep track of your outstanding amounts
- And you’re all set!
- Look at the highlights of Paperwrk!
- Automatic Credit Scoring
- You can analyze the creditworthiness of any client with this feature.
- This comes in handy, so you can decide to work with the clients (or not) before you sign contracts with them.
- Paperwrk Chasr analyses the past invoice payment behavior of the client and provides you with a score between 1 and 5.
- Invoice credits
- You can view all your invoices with their value and payment status.
- You can upload your list of invoices manually or integrate with tools like Xero or Quickbooks.
- Tax breakdown
- If you’re working with the clients across borders, then you’ll need to consider the various tax breakdown that varies for each country.
- Worry not…
- Paperwrk Chasr supports tax breakdown in over 220 countries so that you’re always aware when dealing with the invoices of your clients globally.
- Customizable email alerts
- You can use the standard email templates from Paperwrk, or create your own personalized emails & customize them to suit your brand needs.
- Choose a suitable subject line and body and save your template for future use.
- Paperwrk Chasr will send out reminders to your clients on the dates you’ve scheduled them for.